Same job, different uniform.

Friday, March 31, 2006

So . . .what would it take?

I know my last post about the French riots garnered some crtiticism, and even got gf to pull out the tired cliché of French personal hygiene, or lack thereof, but here's the question I would like answered:

What would it take for you to go riot in streets?

What right would have to be infringed upon to inspire you not to show up to work and protest your government?


SHARE THIS: Facebook | would it take? " target="_blank">Stumble It! | would it take? " target="_blank">Del.icio.us | would it take? " target="_blank">DiggIt! | would it take? " target="_blank">Technorati

3 Comments:

Blogger girlfriday said...




I can say it because I've been there and they don't. Much.

Friday, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger Julie said...




I might have a problem with government taking over private property...Kelo? If landowners started to see their property taken over by various government organizations for whatever (conservation, etc.) without the ability to have any say, yeah, that'd about do it.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

 
Blogger girlfriday said...




I'm with Julie. Though some would argue that has already happened and still does.

I don't think there's anything job-related I'd protest for. And let's be clear: we're protesting, not burning cars and throwing things at cops.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home